Monday 16 September 2013

Magic painting Activity

Magic Painting Book is a fun and exciting book for children to paint and make colors appear. Each page in this book contains lovely pictures to paint with water and make the colors appear.


I came across this book when I went to a toy shop in my home town, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh to buy cleaning brushes. By seeing that it doesn't require any colors to paint, I thought this would be real no mess activity. But the paper quality is not that good, still I wanted to give a try as the book costs INR 25/- only. 


Medha didn't understand the concept of painting without colors. She kept asking me for the colors. I had to explain hard that to paint in this book we do not require the colors. And showed her by painting with water. Then she was thrilled to see the colors coming in the book and she grabbed the brush from me and started painting it herself. 


The above pictures shows up some colors where it was painted by brush with water. She continued to do this for all pages as she wanted to check which part of page shows up which colors. But as paper quality is not so good the colors are popping out in the back side of page too.. But I guess it wouldn't be ideal to expect more for the price of book. 


Medha enjoyed this a lot as it is totally different and trilling experience for her when compared to regular coloring or painting activities. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly