Friday 20 September 2013

Whizzy Kids App (Android)

Today, for the first time in my blog, I am writing about Mobile app for kids. I never encourage Medha in playing video games or mobile games due to my worry about kid's eye health and the other important reason is I saw a lot of kids who got addicted to play in mobile a lot once started and spending hours of time in that, which I personally don't encourage for various good reasons.

Through one of my friend, I came across this app available on Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS, iTunes App Store. 


Ruth Coppard, a leading child psychologist, designed these games to help children to develop the sort of skills that underpin early school learning. So I thought of giving a try.

These games will encourage children to learn to memorize patterns, to look at detail, to match shapes and pictures, to listen to first sounds. And to always go from left to right – which is how European languages are read and written. This App offers 8 different games with different levels of difficulty.

Ideal for anyone at this early stage, the games use brilliant designs, simple colors and silly sounds to make them even more fun.

Here is sneak-peak of this app from You tube.



Good Time Pass when you don't have any games to give to your kid especially while travelling or when you are outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly