Tuesday 10 September 2013

Paper Bag Puppets Craft

Today I have introduced Medha to PaperBag Puppets Craft Activity which is somewhat similar to Butterfly Craft.

I bought this for 100/- It consists 1 Instruction Sheet, 1 paper tape, Easter Egg Shape Stickers and Stickers of various body parts like Eyes, Nose, Mouth, Wings, Tail etc.





She was very impressed by seeing eyes, tail, legs etc. And asked me to tell how to make this by seeing instruction sheet.

She wanted to start with head feathers and asked me to guide how to make it. So we started with sticking feathers to the paper bag (which is body) they have provided. She pulled the tape and I cut it using scissors and she went ahead sticking those.


Once she completed head feathers, she was posing for a picture with that :) 


And she continued to stick other parts like nose, mouth, eyes etc.


And you can see she picked stickers to decorate body of puppet in the above collage.  And she finished sticking these stickers quickly as there is no rule of sticking them in any order. :) 


And I asked her to wear it to hand as it is Hand Puppet, and she enjoyed it. :)


And finally I hanged it one of the cupboard windows to make her feel happy and proud on what she made. I believe that displaying her crafts will act as booster to do more activities like this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly