Friday 20 December 2013

Splendid Sites - Introduction

This post is to introduce you to the new Section in our MMM blog. And I am naming this section as Splendid Sites

I do browsing a lot for Medha to search various crafts and activities which are age appropriate for Medha. In that process, I had come across some beautiful websites for kids. Though I don't let Medha to use computer and playing games in mobile/laptop, I found some of them are excellent for learning with fun. And I guess some of them might help you find these to visit with your toddler/kids. Some of the sites are educational in nature and some are just plain fun!  

From today, every Friday I will be featuring a website here under Splendid Sites label. Please use this space to get to know lot of websites which you can visit with your kids instead of screening time. YES, I mean it. You can reduce their screening time by introducing these sites to them. Some of these sites are educational yet fun learning.

The two sites, UpToTen and Pekuboo,  that had been already featured earlier in the blog will be too tagged under this section. 

I hope you will enjoy this new section!! Stay tuned for more featured sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly