Monday 30 December 2013

Naughtiness Update

I guess this is the first post in which I am talking about Medha's naughty things. YES, even I wondered why didn't I post her naughty things in the blog till now.

Recently I was able to capture the pictures for one of her naughty act. She has Thomas Train set which she loves a lot. She likes to move the train engine part everywhere except on the tracks by turning on the button. :)

But we didn't guess that she does that on my mother-in-law head too. And do you guess what could have happened then? The train is strucked in her hair and we failed to remove her hair from train. I, Rajesh, and my father-in-law everyone tried and failed.

And my naughty little lady enjoyed watching their trails and behaved like someone else did that :)





And after lot of trails, my mother in law fed up and was ready to get her hair cut for the portion which was stuck in train. But both my father in law and Rajesh succeeded by unscrewing the train engine completely. :) 

Shhh, don't tell Rajesh that I posted these pictures in the blog. They even didn't know that I took pictures :)

Later after few hours, when I asked her why did she so? She replied " Bamma (granny) wants to go to Hyderabad from Bangalore, so I did like that " :P :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly