Tuesday 19 November 2013

Our 4th Happy Anniversary!!!!

When I got married to Rajesh 4 years back, both of us were sure we've found our soul mates. That feeling/belief has only become stronger now....  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! :) 



Don't know about you Rajesh, but here are my top reasons that I can tell immediately for loving you and admiring you 
  1. You are yourself, you don't waste your energy in being or trying to be someone/something you aren't. You are totally genuine.
  2. We're friends 1st.... Maybe because of the similar personality, or God knows what... We understand each other. We don't have to communicate to one another and still know what we want. We love hanging out like friends and that's the best about our relationship.
  3. You love watching movies for me again though you stopped earlier for your own reasons before I entered into your life. 
  4. You might like eating good food but you have never forced me much to cook. You know how well I know cooking.
  5. You never force your ideas on me. I'm free to decide what I want to do, where I wanna go, what I want to buy. 
  6. I love your sense of handling finances well. That definitely is something time has taught you. Now you have learned how to create that awesome balance between saving and spending.
  7. When I put on some weight after delivery, you are the one who is the 1st one to say 'I don't like skinny, slim women.'
  8. You are capable of being extremely patient at times and can become extremely impatient and short tempered at other times 
  9. You let me have a cup of ice-cream always as I love them though you don't like to.
  10. I love how you are patient with me even when I stumble and fall.
  11. You let me spend money for my family just as your family! Sorry to differentiate. But I must say this. 
  12. How we always come back from fights feeling much closer than before..
  13. And how none of those fights could make me hate you.
  14. How you are always understanding with me even when I don’t deserve it
  15. How much you and I share in common together about everything
  16. For being the only thing that never changes in my life.
  17. For listening, even when it makes you upset.
  18. For accepting all of me, even the worst parts.
  19. How you always help me when I need or ask you to and sometimes even when I don’t ask
  20. How you are always concerned about me and my well-being
Bonus Reason - The fact that this list was so easy to write, but also so hard because I had to limit it to just 100 reasons when I can think of at least a million plus reasons why I love you and why I am the luckiest woman in the world. Happy Anniversary !!!! I wanted to write this list for you to give you just a little glimpse of how much love is in my heart for you and how much you mean to me and maybe do something that no one else has ever done for you before. I love you with all of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly