Monday 26 August 2013

Animals Peel and Stick Foam Stickers

I have bought some Foam Animals Peel And Stick stickers for Medha. The vendor suggested me to use these to create your own jungle or your own Garden or Pet Store on a paper by sticking these.

And I have bought this full bunch for INR 120/- and it has more than 150 stickers in the packet. I mainly took this because Medha is so interested in Stickers, I thought of adding some learning to these stickers in the form of teaching her animals and colors and where these animals stay. (Farm Animals, Jungle Animals, Creepers like Snakes, Caterpillars etc.)



I gave only few stickers from this packet to Medha and gave a chart paper to stick them and asked to identify the animals before sticking on the paper. She liked those stickers and they are very easy to peel too for kids.

She identified most of these except few as some of animals shapes are not so clear in this bunch. And


Some of animal stickers in this packet are repeated with color change. Then she started saying Green Tiger, Orange Tiger, etc.  She had so much fun in peeling them and sticking to paper and identifying animals and their colors. 



I didn't force to her stick in the order or any pattern. I just let her sticking those on her own. Some of animal stickers she sticked horizontally and said "That's a sleeping cat!". Here is a snap of final craft after sticking the given foam stickers. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly