Wednesday 31 July 2013

No Cutting! No Gluing! Peel & Stick Butterfly Handicraft

Today I have introduced Medha to "No Cutting! No Gluing! Peel & Stick Butterfly Handicraft" . She loved doing it. And I loved too as it doesn't require any CUTTING. Thanks to Keyanna Des for showing me this wonderful item. I have got this for INR 100/-.



And this Kit comes with a easily understandable Instructions Sheet and a ButterFly Template thick sheet and woolen stickers.


And woolen stickers are as follows


Layered Sticking of woolen stickers to Butterfly template

 Second Layer

Final Piece

Here is my daughter Medha with the completed Butterfly. Though its not 100% perfect, Medha is happy with output and so I am. :) 


Hope your kids too love doing these kind of Crafts. It really helps them, so all my dear moms keep encouraging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly