Wednesday 31 July 2013

Here it comes

The first post. The scary step. So, what is this blog about? Its about a very ordinary wife and mother stumbling through a very ordinary life, like many before her have done. Trying to walk that precarious line of working outside the home and still trying to give her undivided attention to everybody around her. Being a parent and a good one too. Figuring out where it went wrong and where it went right. Wondering, how it all comes together.

This is the first time for me as mom. It is also first time that I have written a blog so forgive if it rambles a bit. Experiencing motherhood is completely overwhelming and has taken over my life in a way I never thought possible.

I stared blogging as I thought of recording all my views and experiences with my daughter MedhaSameera (I mention her as Medha in my posts). Sometimes, we read some article or tips on Parenting or household work. Then forget for a while and if we wanted to try the same again, we won't be able to recollect exactly what we have followed last time. So this blog posts, help me a lot to record exactly what I liked and what I do.

So you might have seen similar thoughts and posts somewhere, please bear with me. As I am doing this mostly for me and my relatives or close buddies. I am very happy if you also find this useful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly